Semper Reformanda

...some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help.

[Tuesday, June 16, 2009]

Blues, buddies, bed

I made a very rare appearance out and about last night for our friend Joel's 30th birthday. We went to BB's Jazz, Blues, and Soups... a bar downtown. I had no idea BB's was known for it's soups... I guess you learn something new everyday.

The band, Audra & The ContinuOhm, was great. Sort of a mix between soul and blues, with some hints of jazz. All of them could play/sing, so it was just a lot of fun to listen to. I am continually impressed with the quality of musicians we have here in Saint Louis. Made me miss dancing some.


(Stole this picture from Rob's album)

However, today I got up late, was late to work, and I feel quite tired. Oh well, I'm going to do things like that more often. I miss it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment