Semper Reformanda

...some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help.

[Friday, June 12, 2009]

Summer reading

Well, I'm out of school for the summer, but that doesn't mean I'm slacking off on the books. I've got a pretty full lineup of reading... some for pleasure, some to get me a little bit better prepared for next semester.



From bottom to top:

Surprised by Hope: Rethinking Heaven, the Resurrection, and the Mission of the Church by N.T. Wright
Far As The Curse Is Found: The Covenant Story Of Redemption by Michael D. Williams (about 1/3 of the way through)
The Blue Parakeet: Rethinking How You Read the Bible by Scot McKnight (Reading this now)
The Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan
Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God by Francis Chan
The Seven Storey Mountain by Thomas Merton
The Imitation of Christ by Thomas à Kempis

0 comments:

Post a Comment